Now that it’s December it’s time to really start your holiday shopping, if you haven’t already started that is. With that being said I’ve decided that for the next couple of weeks leading up to all the holidays, I wanted to put out some gift guides for women and men to help make your holiday shopping a little less stressful and a little more holly jolly. 😊
Above are some of my top 5 picks for women and men when it comes to comfy cozy gift ideas. For each number I will go into more detail as to why I feel these are great gift ideas and I’ll leave the above products as well as similar options to buy. 🎁
Comfy Cozy Gifts for Girls
1. Robes: I think robes are the PERFECT comfy cozy gift to give! They make a great five because everyone loves a nice robe and not many people go out and buy themselves nice ones. I know it is something I would love to receive!
2. Slippers: You can’t do comfy cozy without a good pair of slippers! I absolutely love gifting or receiving slippers as a present because I love to be cozy and I honestly don’t normally pick them up for myself. Plus they go hand in hand with a robe!
3. Candles: I loveee candles especially as a gift! You can’t have a cozy night in without an amazing smelling candle. They are such a perfect gift for practically anyone and there are so many pretty ones to choose from too!
4. Super Soft Cardigan: Alright so if you get anything this year for a gift it NEEDS to be this cardigan! Wether you are buying it for someone or asking for yourself, this cardigan is ABSOLUTELY AMAZING for anyone who wants to be cozy and comfy especially during these cold months!
5. Blanket: Of course blankets are on the list because I mean let’s be real what says comfy and cozy more than a SUPER DUPER soft blanket! Right now there are so many cute and EXTREMELY soft blankets that are on sale and perfect to give as gifts!
Cozy Comfy Gifts for Guys
1. Pajamas: They are definitely a must when it comes to comfy cozy gift ideas. I love getting guys pajamas for gift because let’s be real, they will wear them but they will more than likely never buy them for themselves haha.
2. Slippers: If I’m going to get my guy some pajamas then I am for sure going to get him some slippers to go with them. I mean come on they go hand in hand!
3. Socks: Now I’m not talking about sock socks. Obviously that is something that we already know every guy needs haha but fuzzy/soft socks are such a great idea to gift because what is cozier than fuzzy socks!
4. Robes: Oh yes just like us ladies love robes so do men. This is something I would for sure get my boyfriend for Christmas because he tells me all the time how much he loves having a comfy robe to throw on. & he is also probably never going to actually buy himself one either.
5. Blankets: I mean come on just like my pick for the ladies who doesn’t love a super cozy blanket especially during the winter months. I would much rather get my man his very own cozy blanket so I can have my own to myself haha.